DRAFT PEIR VIRTUAL ROOM
The Paradise Sewer Project’s Draft Program Environmental Impact Report (PEIR) is now available for public review and comment until August 29 at 5:00 p.m. PDT. This Virtual Room provides access to all the Draft PEIR chapters and appendices (see box on the right). If you would like to submit a comment on the Draft PEIR, click on the box in the upper right corner of this page which will take you to the contact form where you can submit a comment electronically or by mail. In the “Subject” dropdown menu, select “Submit a comment on the Draft PEIR” and provide your comment.
The Draft PEIR was released for public comment on July 14, 2022, for a 45-day comment period ending at 5:00 p.m. PDT on August 29, 2022.
DRAFT PEIR HARDCOPIES
Printed copies of the Draft PEIR are available for public review during normal business hours at the following locations:
- Town Clerk at Paradise Town Hall (5555 Skyway, Paradise, CA 95969)
- City Clerk at Chico City Hall (411 Main Street, Chico, CA 95928)
- Butte County Library, Chico Branch (1108 Sherman Ave, Chico, CA 95926)
- Terry Ashe Recreation Center (6626 Skyway, Paradise)
- Butte County Library, Paradise Branch (5922 Clark Rd, Paradise, CA 95969)
- CARD Community Center (545 Vallombrosa Avenue, Chico)
- Butte County Clerk (155 Nelson Avenue, Oroville)
There will be three in-person public meetings to present an overview of the Draft PEIR, answer questions, and receive comments. We hope to see you at one of the following meetings:
Monday, August 8, 2022 | 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Chico Chamber of Commerce
OMB (Old Municipal Building) Conference Room
441 Main Street
Chico, CA 95928
Wednesday, August 10, 2022 | 12:30-2:00 p.m. & 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Paradise Alliance Church (CMA Church)
6491 Clark Road
Paradise, CA 95969
If you plan on attending one of these meetings and need a translator or for additional accessibility needs, please submit a message on the “CONTACT” page of this website (from the “Subject” dropdown menu, select “Submit a comment on the Draft PEIR”). Persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech impaired (TDD) may contact the California Relay Service TTY and/or Voice Line at 1-800-735-2929, or 711.
DRAFT PEIR DOCUMENTS
- Poster Boards
- Executive Summary
- Chapters 1-7
- Appendix A: NOP Scoping Report
- Appendix B: Town of Paradise 1994 General Plan Resolution and Amendments
- Appendix C: Regulatory Framework
- Appendix D: Emissions Modeling
- Appendix E: Vegetation Community Descriptions and Special-Status Species Accounts
- Appendix F: Swainson’s Hawk Survey and Elderberry Shrub Mapping Report
- Appendix G: Tribal Consultation
- Appendix H: Mitigation, Monitoring and Reporting Program
- Appendix I: Pump Station Energy Consumption Calculation
- Notice of Availability / Public Notice